Aug 7, 2008

Life Update

So I figured it's been a little while and that my life have nearly done a 180 so I think I will update while I have a minute to myself to unwind and ramble.

First off, I just got a new internship at the bank helping with the "group tour" department. I have to say---I am going to have the best job ever. Basically, I will be looking through catalogs of different tours to different states, countries, or even different cruises. I then decide which ones I would like to do, gather a group of people to go--and I then get to go on this trip for free as the tour planner. Basically getting paid to travel. I can't wait.

So my internship at the bank is full time, but I also have a job at a piano bar---which I also LOVE. So....I don't have a lot of time to myself...which I was afraid of at first....but come to find out, I kind of enjoy it....besides not having time to enjoy the sun anymore.

Onward.... so..... I believe I mentioned in an earlier post I had decided to put myself back on the market. Well, coincidentally.... I wouldn't say I am in a relationship now....well it's some sort of relationship...but it doesn't have a name yet....all I can tell you is that he is my friend and I am moving 20 hours away to be with him.

No comments: