Jan 4, 2006

Lifted

I don't think I have ever been in such a positive mood.  I had wild dreams last night.  I woke up this morning remembering them and felt happy and not so afraid anymore, because I know that everything will be okay--and what's meant to be, will be.  In my heart, I know what's meant to be.  I don't have to be afraid of things not working out, because it will, even if it takes time--and I have patience.  I feel like I know what I am suppose to do, where I need to be, and what's going to happen--and it will.  

But most of all, I figured out what I am going to spend this year doing.  (But it's a secret).  I wish I could better describe how I feel.  I'm lifted--and my minds spinning.  I can hardly keep up.  Could it be the combination of Vitamin B and St. Johns Wort that I took lastnight...and again this morning with a NoDoz?  If so, I recommend it to everyone in the world.  I can't even think straight now I have so many ideas and plans running through my head.  I just keep writing.  I don't even know how long I wrote this morning--I just want to keep writing and writing.  Maybe a book or something.  I have two weeks of free time until school starts.  

Today I am on a quest.  I bought a canvas to paint on this week, a new notebook, and I've got a camera and one roll of film.  I'm leaving a taking pictures--pictures that I have always wanted to take but never had the energy or motivation to get out and do.  I can't wait.  I am going to blow them up and hang them all over my apartment to remember this feeling. 

Wow. Euphoria. 

No comments: